1.03.2011

Back to the Beginning


In October of 2009, I became a first-time home buyer of this lovely 1978 bi-level split here in Elk River, Minnesota. I can definitely say it was one of the most exciting and scary things I have done in my life, and now it's been more than a year since I became a "homeowner". 


I have always been pretty creative and I want to DIY as much as I can when it comes to my house because, let's face it, everyone wants to save some moolah. I love thrift store shopping for hidden treasures that I can revamp or refurbish and make beautiful one-of-a-kind decor for my home.

And this is where I'm gonna keep my friends, family, and any other blog stalkers out there updated on what I'm working on at the moment. I already have a few things I can't wait to share!! I have found amazing creativity by following some awesome blogs and hopefully I may be able to inspire someone else to save some cash or get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment