2.29.2012

Leap Day a.k.a. The Day We Got A Snowstorm

Happy Leap/Hump/Snow Day!!

Here it is February 29th and we just got our fist big bite of Minnesota winter. It has been the most amazing, mild winter I can remember. Here is what I woke up to this morning.




8-10 inches total! It's like I'm a kid again for the day.... except I had to go to work instead of having the once-in-a-lifetime snow day at school. I heard the Osseo school district had a snow day today. Uh, we NEVER got snow days..... AND I'm pretty sure it stopped snowing at like 10 a.m. today.

It was raining so much last night, that I didn't even think to park the car in the garage with all the snow coming. I used my snow ninja skills this morning to get it all off my car AND was only 15 minutes late to work :)

I'm very glad to say that I wrote another blog post. Over a year after the last one but better late than never right?? I sure have had many changes in a year and I can't wait to see where the rest of this year will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment